I want our classroom to be a place the promotes a community of learners. A place where there is several opportunities to learn and explore! I hope you enjoy the tour!
Pictured above is our large and small group area. Each table is labeled with a shape and color. We have snack here and investigation stations, where student explore different manipulative's offered in our room.
Below is some of our manipulative's.
Here is our House area.
The bulletin board above home living is our alphabet wall and environmental print number wall.
This area is our block/construction/cars area.
This is our reading area. We have books labeled by themes for everyone to enjoy! We are hoping to build our non-fiction library throughout the year will our scholastic orders.
On the bulletin boards above, I have "how to take a picture walk" poster and a bulletin board for environmental print letters.
We hope to add nursery rhymes and authors to this bulletin board throughout the year.
This is our large group meeting area. Pictured is our calendar, helper bulletin board and music area. We will eventually add our portable smart board to this area.
This is our learning target bulletin board. I use "I CAN" statements to help the children understand what I like them to get from our time together.
Finally, the last two pictures are of our writing center and computer area. I am hoping student will really enjoy individual time to write and make big books for our class to enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed the tour come back and visit soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment